[NCSG-PC] [Call for Candidates] Application for GNSO Standing Selection Committee

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:30:46 EET 2020

Hi Ore,

The criteria required certain knowledge and skill like it was included in
the call for applications. She didn't meet these and I did provide her
feedback and encouraged her to continue developing this knowledge and apply
for future rounds.

Friday November 13th was the deadline to send the names of our appointees,
the same deadline to receive applications internally due to the late call
and on the same day, we reviewed the applications and I sent a request to
the PC to comment on the options. Not hearing from the PC over the weekend,
Bruna and myself decided to confirm Raymond Mamattah and Peter Akinremi
Taiwo on Monday and informed staff that we will continue to work to find a
suitable candidate for the remaining slot.

I recommend we extend the call for applications for another week and give
ourselves a chance to get a suitable candidate.

Tomslin