[NCSG-PC] [URGENT] Extending the EPDP Call For Applications

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:55:46 EET 2020

Dear PC

With regards to the EPDP applications and call for volunteers, prior to the
call for volunteers, Bruna consulted with all current EPDP members about
continuing on the team and - Tatiana Tropina, Julf and Yawri mentioned that
they are no longer able to continue engaged with these efforts.

That meant the EPDP team had 4 slots to fill - 2 members and 2 alternates.

We opened a call as you will recall and received applications from *David
Cake* - willing to be promoted to a full member - and *Manju Chen* -
applying to be a member (attached) -. We therefore still have the alternate
positions vacant with no volunteers.

In this regard, I suggest for the PC to extend the call until the end of
the week to attempt to fill the two alternate slots. Bruna is willing to
volunteer for one of them, so it'll be good to get at least 1 more
volunteer for alternate. Please let me know your thoughts ASAP.