[NCSG-PC] Policy Committee Chair - Call for Interest and election details

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:02:18 EET 2020

Dear PC,

I would like to announce the results of the PC Chair elections. As you
might recall, our "ballots" had two option votes: (a) Tomslin Samme-Nlar
and (b) NOTA.

According to the results, we had 9 votes and all casted in favour of
Tomslin as the new Policy Committee Chair. Therefore I would like to
congratulate @Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com> and thank everyone
for the help.

best,
Bruna