[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-Discuss] RPMs Comment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:54:03 EEST 2020

Hi Liz,

thanks for the question.
yes we discussed that. Prior to the last NCSG  monthly call, I reached the
different WG members and confirm their availability and readiness to
update. Some confirmed and others didn't the call. We had for example long
briefing from Wolfgang about ATRT3 and as action item we agreed to full
webinar on ATRT3. A full webinar requires more preparation but would happen
in future.