[NCSG-PC] Scheduling Webinars

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:15:58 EEST 2020

hi all,

bringing this thread back, since we discussed at first NCSG session
regarding DNS abuse. I understand there will be a small group to work on
background paper on the topics.
With that we can schedule the webinar in July or August, taking into
account what was discussed in plenaries and other DNS abuse related
sessions.
The goal is to understand what is discussed, inform members and build clear
positions from NCSG. The DNS abuse topic is on council agenda too.