[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG PC call

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 05:33:10 EEST 2020

Hi Rafik, As we have agreed I think we should schedule our PC meeting before ICANN68 in order to all the PC is ready to the meeting. After that could be helpful only if we don't do it before but we would miss the opportunity to focus on an especific issue in certain(s) PDPs developing right now.
Bet Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaGNSO Councilor - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas