[NCSG-PC] Status of Replacement EPDP, call for volunteers draft

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 27 15:58:03 EET 2020

We agreed a long time ago on Stefan, i think we need to name him and I can do so at the meeting..

I think we should open up for other candidates, both on principle because people are not paying attention to deadlines, and because we need some fresh blood in here.  And I don't mean on the floor.  This thing is not over, we may be striking a permanent committee that will take a lot of watching because of what is being punted into it.  Some of us will be gone shortly, we need a transition team who can take over.

Cheers Steph