[NCSG-PC] Status of Replacement EPDP, call for volunteers draft

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:44:29 EET 2020

Hi all,

so we got one application and David expressed interest to be representative
(but without submitting any application)
we need to make decision here:
- are we ok with current situation? if so I will share the application with
PC members for review.
- shall we expand the call for volunteers AND encourage people to apply to
have a larger pool of candidates?