[NCSG-PC] New Policy Committee / Next steps

Oreoluwa Somolu Lesi oreoluwa at wtec.org.ng
Mon Feb 3 16:15:54 EET 2020

Dear Rafik,

Thank you for raising this issue. I chime in with others who suggest a
meeting to move this forward.

I also agree with getting a picture and good understanding of all the
work that needs to be done.

I think that if we identify a clear strategic direction for NCSG, this
can help to inform what comments we opt to contribute and thereby manage
our energy and efforts.

Kind regards,
Ore
--
Oreoluwa Lesi
Executive Director, Women's Technology Empowerment Centre (W.TEC)