[NCSG-PC] Upcoming webinars

james@icann.guru lists at icann.guru
Thu Aug 13 13:38:52 EEST 2020

I would not be able to make the 26th but happy to watch the recording.

---
James Gannon
On 8/13/2020 11:37:23 AM, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

As I shared with you before, we are scheduling some NCSG webinars: for EPDP to discuss strategy and the report, on DNS abuse as follow-up of ICANN68 and preparation for ICANN69.

For EPDP webinar,  I tentatively propose the wedesnday  26th August at 14:00UTC while confirming with our reps for their availability for the suggested day/time. It will be after council meeting where process will be discussed and reception of last minority statements.

For DNS abuse, it should be in September and with enough time to identify speakers and prepare content. I will try to avoid scheduling it close to other planned ICANN or GNSO webinars.

_______________________________________________ NCSG-PC mailing list NCSG-PC at lists.ncsg.is https://lists.ncsg.is/mailman/listinfo/ncsg-pc