[NCSG-PC] Upcoming webinars

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:37:01 EEST 2020

Hi all,

As I shared with you before, we are scheduling some NCSG webinars: for EPDP
to discuss strategy and the report, on DNS abuse as follow-up of ICANN68
and preparation for ICANN69.

For EPDP webinar,  I tentatively propose the wedesnday  26th August at
14:00UTC while confirming with our reps for their availability for the
suggested day/time. It will be after council meeting where process will be
discussed and reception of last minority statements.

For DNS abuse, it should be in September and with enough time to identify
speakers and prepare content. I will try to avoid scheduling it close to
other planned ICANN or GNSO webinars.