[NCSG-PC] [NCSG-EC] Fwd: PLEASE READ: NCPH election for Board seat 14

lists at icann.guru lists at icann.guru
Mon Apr 13 16:40:33 EEST 2020

Hah ok, well in that case I propose you vote for Matt on our behalf =)

---
James Gannon
On 13/04/2020 14:30:55, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi James,
thanks,
short answer, not necessarily :)

Le lun. 13 avr. 2020 à 17:22, lists at icann.guru <lists at icann.guru> a écrit :

I assume that you as the PC Chair will vote on our behalf?

---
James Gannon
On 13/04/2020 09:20:26, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com [mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com]> wrote:
Hi all,

please let me know if there is any comment or question.
we should appoint who will vote on behalf of NCSG.