[NCSG-PC] Proposed NCSG Policy calls until AGM 2020

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 1 21:48:41 EEST 2020

I understand the benefits of a regularly scheduled time....and I know 12
UTC is a compromise for the time zone split.  I do wonder if rotation is
not a good idea though.....for anyone who finds Tuesday a bad day for
any reason (staff meetings, teaching, whatever) it seems more fair to
vary the schedule to accommodate folks.

Stephanie