[NCSG-PC] Proposed NCSG Policy calls until AGM 2020

James Gannon lists at icann.guru
Wed Apr 1 20:16:50 EEST 2020

If we can get these to 60mins calls then that’s great, longer than that and I will be very tentative for all of them

---
James Gannon

From: NCSG-PC <ncsg-pc-bounces at lists.ncsg.is> on behalf of Maryam Bakoshi <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, 1 April 2020 at 13:29
To: NCSG PC <ncsg-pc at lists.ncsg.is>
Subject: [NCSG-PC] Proposed NCSG Policy calls until AGM 2020

Dear all,

As requested by Rafik, please find proposed NCSG Policy calls until AGM 2020
Proposed time: 12:00 UTC
Tuesday, 14 April
Tuesday, 19 May
Tuesday, 23 June (tentative as it’s ICANN68 week)
Tuesday, 21 July
Tuesday, 18 August
Tuesday, 22 September
Once you confirm, I will send a calendar invite for the agreed dates.

Many thanks,
--

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers