[NCSG-PC] Fwd: FW: [ICANN Community Leaders] ICANN66 - Constituency Sessions - Topic from the Board

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:17:06 EEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks Stephanie,
I welcome the change in format. I believe we and board tried  to cram so
many topics and questions in one hour in a way that didn't engage or create
a real dialogue.
at least we can try and see how it will work.
I would prefer suggesting topic instead of questions where we can introduce
and develop better what we would like to discuss.

le mar. 24 sept. 2019 à 08:16, Stephanie Perrin <