[NCSG-PC] NCSG PC Agenda for Montreal meeting

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 04:50:54 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I am sending here the draft agenda for PC session in Montreal. Nothing
unusual knowing we have limited time 90 or 75 minute. Please chime in and
share your thought. I will ask Maryam to post this draft in the meeting
schedule just as it is a requirement but we will tweak it.

1- introduction & confirm agenda

2- GNSO Council agenda: highlights and discuss important topics

3- Policy Updates :PDP WG and RT, any update from sessions (Council, PDPs,
Plenary) on Montreal

4- Wrap-up: discuss any next steps