[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] [Ext] Re: Action Item: Draft Response to Questions on the Independent Review Process Oversight Team (IRP-IOT)

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 22:54:22 EEST 2019

Hey folks,

This is happening, and I thought I would put it on your radar. For context,
while the draft was being revisited I sent an email to the council (hoping
for a discussion) saying that I would suggest that the organizations or
entities that are listed for consultation should not have any conflict of
interest in matters that come in relation to IRPs. Staff edited the draft
and removed WIPO from the list along with one other org I believe.

Following that, Flip sent this email to the council list accordingly. I
would be happy to hear back from you about this if you have any thoughts.

Best,

Elsa
—