[NCSG-PC] next steps for NCSG PC

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 01:30:09 EET 2019

Hi all,

putting this as reminder.
urgent tasks are to confirm/appoint : SMEs to SCBO and representatives to
Standing Selection Committee (Replacing Poncelet). We have to do them soon
as that should happen within the next weeks after the AGM by their
respective charter. For SCBO, we can reuse the last year call for
volunteers and tweak it. I don't recall we did that last year for SSC but I
need to check.
For NCSG Policy Committee chair election, we are still waiting for NCUC
reps names to PC.