[NCSG-PC] next steps for NCSG PC

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Nov 8 03:40:32 EET 2019

Hi all,

I hope I still have posting privileges for today.

It has been a privilege serving on the Policy Committee for the past three years. We have done some really great work during this time and collectively raised the profile of our stakeholder group amongst other stakeholder groups. I can’t take the credit for that but I have appreciated having the support of our Chair and others in being able to formulate and submit statements that have had a real impact.

I will leave it to the next Policy Committee to set its agenda for the year ahead. But as a parting suggestion, and one I offer only because I was intimately involved in the SCBO as its Chair, I wish to encourage you to fill the SCBO with subject matter experts and Councillors as a matter of urgency. The budget process for FY 21 has already begun and I strongly encourage the NCSG to be involved in this process.

Kind regards,

Ayden

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile