[NCSG-PC] Invitation to provide input for PDP 3.0 implementation

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:09:51 EET 2019

Hi all,

the PDP 3.0 implementation team sent to all GNSO groups request for input
on the different on the improvements implementation. you can find more
details in the attached letter. The NCSG PC will coordinate for drafting
the comment. Elsa and I are in the PDP 3.0 implementation team from NCSG
side.
Please feel free to ask any question or clarification, I will be happy to
give more info and background on the PDP 3.0 and suggested implementation.

Best Regards,

Rafik