[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Late markup

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 4 16:29:36 EET 2019

I think it is likely they will accept none of my comments....too late.  But I will hold my ground.

Thanks for reading it.  Obviously my principal objection is that it was framed entirely the wrong way in the first place.  Plus an unnecessary review at this time.  But that ship sailed during the first meeting in Brussels, which I attended remotely (never a good option when you are the minority) because I had to go to the DPAs meeting around the same time to finish the ICANN report.

Too much work, too few hands on deck.  However, the good news is we now have 9 members who are intimately familiar with the WHOIS fight, fresh from the EPDP, so we have more folks who can hit the many pdps that will have to resolve some of the issues mentioned under Anything New.....

Cheers Stephanie