[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] Update: Optional Meeting with GAC on IGO CRP

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:37:33 EEST 2019

Hi all,

as I mentioned before I won't be able to attend that session as I will be
chairing EPDP sessions.
can someone volunteer who won't be at EPDP or another PDP session to attend
and take notes. while it is about informal discussion, we need to note what
was discussed and suggested there.
the latest letter from the board is not bad with regard about following
process by having the public comment for input and not initiating any
facilitated dialogue yet.