[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Urgent] NCSG Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:48:30 EEST 2019

Hi,

we will continue clean-up the document and try to be more concrete (more
actions oriented) in term of suggestions. also preparing for the
interaction with Brian next week based on that.

on another topic, I will advice everyone to listen to the recording of the
GNSO webinar that was holds on Monday and what WG leadership as concerns (
we might agree or not with their assessments)

Le lun. 17 juin 2019 à 15:47, Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com> a
écrit :

> Hi all,
> I read comments made by others, why don’t we just delete anything that is
> not ready to be submitted and submit the clean parts?
> Cheers,
> Tanya
>
> On Mon 17. Jun 2019 at 08:45, Stephanie Perrin <
> stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>
>> That makes sense to me.  I am afraid that our comment does not exactly
>> convey our substantive concerns yet, or at least I cannot follow the
>> logic.  I don't see this as an opportunity to be expansive about the MS
>> mandate (i.e. like a manifesto) I see it as a forum for making concrete,
>> actionable suggestions with evidence of problems well described.
>>
>> cheers SP
>> On 2019-06-16 22:22, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> thanks for the edits.
>> I tried to clean-up the document and remove the unnecessary parts. it is
>> getting shape but I am not sure that is ready since some items on list have
>> no comments. They need to be filled.
>>
>> Reading Stephanie email about inviting Brian to NCSG session, I was
>> wondering about :
>> - reach staff about the comment , we will be late even after the deadline
>> extension, checking when they are planning to issue the summary report.
>> Depending of the date, we might have a "grace period" or not.
>> - using the comment to channel our concerns directly to Brian during NCSG
>> session in Marrakech and follow-up after in written form depending if we
>> can make it for the public comment. I think our focus should be the
>> substance , complaining about the process initiated by board to Brian
>> doesn't make sense IMHO since he was hired to do the work (and not
>> responsible for starting this)

>> Le ven. 14 juin 2019 à 22:35, Tatiana Tropina <tatiana.tropina at gmail.com>
>> a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I am now in transit and will try work on this in this evening or
>>> tomorrow.
>>> Cheers,