[NCSG-PC] [council] IRP IoT and IRP Standing Panel -- Please Review

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 01:36:49 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I got this response from Sam in relation to my question about possible
extension:

"The deadline had previously been moved from the beginning of May to May
15, but we would be happy to receive any inputs from the NCSG when they are
available.  Please submit to the publicly-archived email indicated and we
will include the NCSG’s inputs as we are continuing our analysis document."

so we have last change to weigh in the process and submit a comment to
respond to the questions.