[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [Urgent] NCSG Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:25:10 EEST 2019

Hi all,

I reviewed quickly but I’ll have to review it meticulously after checking
in with you folks. Generally, this looks like a human rights report, not a
public comment. I’m not sure if we should change the whole format or keep
it the way it is? (I am aware we don’t have much time anymore - but if
someone else is willing to work on it with me, I’d be happy to do it).

E.
—

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 4:52 AM Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks Stephanie, yes everyone should jump in to tidy-up and resolve
> issues in the draft.

> Le ven. 14 juin 2019 à 09:56, Stephanie Perrin <
> stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> a écrit :
>
>> I am trying to edit this, but it needs extensive revision in my view.
>> Not clear where the tangents we are going off on are coming from....
>>
>> Please tune in folks.  This is important.
>>
>> Steph
>>

>> On 2019-06-13 14:55, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this is an urgent task for NCSG PC to review and prepare this draft for
>> submission. we are already late and we should make it by this week as it is
>> critical public comment.
>> tidying-up the document and proof-reading are needed.

>> De : Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>
>> Date: mer. 12 juin 2019 à 18:19
>> Subject: [Urgent] NCSG Comment on Evolving ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model
>> To: NCSG <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>
>>

>> hi all,
>>
>> please find for review and comment the NCSG submission on  Evolving
>> ICANN’s Multistakeholder Model
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pz4rYiUx3FDl7af_stZYfRig0rgqekbRGFAxwG748D4/edit
>> , prepared by a drafting team for your consideration and review.
>>
>> Best regards,

Elsa Saade
Consultant
Gulf Centre for Human Rights