[NCSG-PC] NCSG representatives on the GNSO Council Standing Committee on ICANN Budget & Operations

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:51:12 EEST 2019

Hi Ayden,

thanks for the note,
I am in the SCBO as obsever like the rest of the council leadership team.
The review of composition will be at  each AGM and then confirmation of
appointments by SG/C after  3 weeks as mandated by the charter. It is more
realistic to have a councillor to volunteer till AGM as alternate. The SCBO
can initiate through the year though to get SMEs but I doubt there is an
appetite for that.
@Martin can you confirm continuation. I think Stephanie is also there as
SME. adding another councillor will be helpful to join them.