[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Comment on Streamlining ICANN Reviews

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Fri Jul 12 00:42:53 EEST 2019

Hello Rafik!

I have a very sanguine view on the future of organizational reviews now
that ICANN is 21 years old: each organization (member of the empowered
community) should do its own strategic and performance analysis on a
yearly basis and publish it in a format that is comparable between
groups. Example: PDP *.0

If they don't, no budget increases......

Cheers

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176
Aparatado 1571-1000
COSTA RICA

El 2019-07-11 09:20, Rafik Dammak escribió:

> hi all,
>
> we have this comment for review. it still needs works and to be refined. so help is welcome here because the subject .

> De : THATO MFIKWE <thatomfikwe at gmail.com>
> Date: jeu. 11 juil. 2019 à 16:59
> Subject: [NCSG-Discuss] NCSG Comment on Streamlining ICANN Reviews
> To: <NCSG-DISCUSS at listserv.syr.edu>
>
> Hi members,
>
> Please kindly find, review and comment on the NCSG Process Proposal for Streamlining Organisational Reviews [1], Google doc link: NCSG draft [2]comment, this comment was prepared by volunteers for your review, consideration and comment.
>
> Please note that the closing date for submission is 15 July, in 4 days, so your input will be highly appreciated before then and please highlight any proposed additions to this comment, thanks.
>
> Thato Mfikwe.

Links:
------
[1]