[NCSG-PC] Fw: Draft Financial Assumptions & Projections and Operating Initiatives for the development of Fiscal Years 2021-2025 Operating & Financial Plan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Jul 10 23:19:48 EEST 2019

Hi,

Could members of the Policy Committee please review the below comment before 22 July and advise if you have any questions or concerns. The Finance Committee will be considering input on our call of 23 July. We will then get a new version to the membership list and Policy Committee for your potential endorsement. Thanks.

Best wishes, Ayden