[NCSG-PC] Meeting with the Board in Kobe

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:35:42 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie,

thanks for the clarification, I guess some assumed that was the usual
meeting with full board.
as that is a meeting with the GNSO appointed board members and some other ,
the agenda can be flexible and we can bring several topics as we can expect
have a proper dialogue and less formal (and scripted) setting.