[NCSG-PC] Meeting with the Board in Kobe

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Jan 28 19:44:21 EET 2019

Fabulous Kathy, thanks for this....i will sneak that into the call with goran.  Perhaps we could ask for a visit/briefing in our NCSG meeting, which we need to develop an agenda for very soon.  3 hours, I think a half hour chat with whoever is working on this is in order....I would note that it appears twice in the 5 year plan, rather worrisome.

cheers Steph