[NCSG-PC] Meeting with the Board in Kobe

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jan 28 19:26:34 EET 2019

Hi Stephanie,

What is the Board doing in terms of defining the public interest?
Personally, I am not sure we need to define this term (or can), but it
is my understanding that Board work is being done in this area, and NCSG
should certainly be involved!

Questions on public interest include: what is the Board doing, who is
leading the effort (e.g., is there a committee), and how can we
participate in the structuring and discussion of this important issue?

Best, Kathy