[NCSG-PC] EPDP Plan B

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Fri Jan 11 12:26:59 EET 2019

Dear all,

As you may have seen on the Council mailing list, the Council will have a discussion in Los Angeles later this month on a "Plan B" for the EPDP WG if it becomes clear it will not meet its projected timeline.

The Council Chair wrote, "In the interest of time, those conversations should be happening now, and over the next two weeks, so our Council-level discussion is appropriately informed by SG/C views. We will need to act expeditiously and won’t be able to wait until the late-February Council meeting if a course-correction or temporary alternative path is necessary."

I just wanted to flag this so that we can develop an NCSG position. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Ayden