[NCSG-PC] Fwd: NCSG Comment on the GNSO Council Motion to Adopt the Final Report of the GNSO EPDP on the Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:26:52 EET 2019

Hey folks,

Who is to read this statement in tomorrow’s meeting? I also have a couple
of comments! The part on asking GNSO to be more hands on might be framing
the liaison role in a way that could frame Rafik, so I’d suggest we tweak
the wording a bit. And there are a couple of grammatical minor errors that
we might need to change.

Thanks a lot to all those who worked on the statement from amongst us and
beyond us :)

Best,

Elsa
—