[NCSG-PC] Draft Agenda for NCSG Monthly Policy Call 18th Feb

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:01:40 EET 2019

Hi all,

I am sharing here the NCSG Policy call draft agenda .
The main topic is obviously the EPDP final report and the vote (regarding
the procedure please refer to my other email) and that will follow the EPDP
update call we had in Friday.

The call will help us to coordinate regarding the vote while the EPDP team
is finalizing the report next week (coordination should continue before and
during the council meeting as EPDP team will have have its own calls next
week). Please review the motion as there some resolved related to
implementation planning and preparing for phase 2 with EPDP team to propose
a  workplan. We will also cover phase 2 too in separate agenda item which
raises the point of possible amending charter.

The council meeting agenda is short but substantial, it includes subsequent
procedures update and in AOB a discussion about SCBO latest comments.
For the rest of our call, we get some updates on public comments and any
other policy issues from other PDPs or working groups.

as we already had call in Friday, I would like to keep the Policy Call to
90min only.

I. Introduction
II. GNSO Council Call Preparation

   - Council agenda: