[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG Policy Calls

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:18:24 EET 2019

Hi,
Yes, that’s what I meant in my first email yesterday saying I can make it
“either tomorrow or on GNSO call”. Tomorrow is discussion, vote next week
on GNSo call — we have enough time to prepare and approve NCSG statement if
needed as we have two policy calls (unless you wanted to make it tomorrow
during the discussion. But I think best we do it before vote as with Red
Cross).
Cheers,
Tanya