[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG Policy Calls

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:11:53 EET 2019

I know that everyone in the team is extremely swamped, but for the sake of
best representation, would the NCSG EPDP team perhaps be able to send us
their thoughts prior to the Thursday meeting?

I’ve personally been following the mailing list and developments, however,
my position should also take into account the thoughts of the EPDP team
members IMHO.

Thanks again Rafik,

Elsa
—