[NCSG-PC] Next NCSG Policy Calls

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:08:05 EET 2019

Hi,

Yes there is council meeting in 14th Feb but the vote will be in meeting of
21st Feb which is more important. Scheduling the NCSG call was a timing
issue and Friday is least worse option.

I think the agendas of the 2 council meetings indicates the topics and
material. For EPDP, it is the final report. For IGO-INGO, the material are
the same like for the previous calls.