[NCSG-PC] Fwd: Deadline Extended: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG Initial Report - Public Comment

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Sep 18 00:59:33 EEST 2018

Hi Bruna, Elsa, All,

The Subpro WG deadline is rapidly approaching (as you know!) I've added
a few more points to the draft comments (how could SubPro WG ask so many
open-ended questions?)  We have much agreement in our comments, and they
are long and very substantial. There also appear to be a few points of
differences which would merit some discussion. The document also needs a
good edit from our great editors.

Better late than never, shall we meet (or did the meeting already take
place)?

Best, Kathy

---