[NCSG-PC] RDAP Comment review

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:29:00 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I understand that Farzaneh is doing some changes in the draft and hearing
also that James wants to add (the link is here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g4VtzmTe9qTSC8h8RPuT4HMb0c83odIN75wBdDA2VVg/edit).
having the deadline during the weekend help us to continue the finalization
and review of the draft.
when we have a new version, I will ask all PC members to review the comment.
Thanks.