[NCSG-PC] Fw: [Public Comment Review] NCSG Comment on Initial Report of the New gTLD Auction Proceeds Cross-Community Working Group

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Nov 20 01:59:58 EET 2018

Just flagging for information purposes that the deadline for comments on Auction Proceeds is in just under a week. Austin has drafted a comment for us -- a good comment -- but I am not sure we yet have an NCSG position in support of some of the recommendations, i.e. for 1 if we support Models A, B, or C. I tend to think C would be the better approach as its structure could be entirely independent of ICANN org/Board.

Best wishes, Ayden