[NCSG-PC] Fwd: High Interest Topics for ICANN64 — Need Your Input

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 15 04:28:22 EET 2018

Good idea Elsa....do we have tangible thoughts for improvement?

SP

On 2018-11-14 20:54, Elsa S wrote:
Just a side note that in the last GNSO council meeting in Barcelona, there was a discussion about HIT sessions not being as efficient as they should be! So maybe if we have a chance to comment we could suggest a change in structure of that kind of session so that we would be consistent with our comments in the council?

E.
—