[NCSG-PC] draft call for candidates for SSC / decision about reappointment

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:18:08 EET 2018

Hi all,

I prepared this draft call for candidates for SSC for your review and input
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MINvwB9Po9zuzB0AyDRfCCn4dsOptJyQN4K7njTMXYA/edit
.
We have currently 3 NCSG representatives who can be reappointed:
- Renata  Riberio
- Poncelet Ileleji
- Rafik Dammak

I understand that Poncelet expressed interest to be reappointed for another
term. I don't know for Renata yet if she want to go for another term. For
myself, I am still considering if I should or not.

The deadline for confirmation to GNSO secretariat is the 19th November and
we need to make a decision soon. SSC is currently making the selection for
ATRT3 and then will work on appointing GNSO rep to fellowship selection
committee.

Best Regards,