[NCSG-PC] Application ATRT3

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 22:21:15 EET 2018

I raised this issue during the GNSO meeting - we already endorsed Wolfgang
and Michael. They have experience in accountability, so better if we try to
get them through again, especially Wolfgang who actually had his place
secured!
I can't endorse the new application. Not sure I see enough experience and
familiarity with what is necessary for the review.
Cheers,
Tanya