[NCSG-PC] Application ATRT3

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:03:22 EET 2018

If she doesn't go through, my understanding is that we would not have a rep
on ATRT, correct? If so, in my humble opinion, I think it might be
worthwhile to guide her through instead of have noone representing us
there. I might be wrong, and would be happy to hear anyone else's thoughts.

E.
--

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 9:33 PM David Cake <dave at davecake.net> wrote:

> Yes, her application lists her motivation as being to learn more about
> ICANN and communicate it to others. The ATRT is an appropriate role for an
> experienced ICANN participant, not a learner, unless they have really
> substantial directly relevant expertise.
>
> David
>

> On 5 Nov 2018, at 10:01 am, Stephanie Perrin <
> stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:
>
> In my view, experience at ICANN is a must to do a good job on the ATRT.
> This candidate sounds like a great person to recruit for other things, not
> this job because of the lack of that experience.
>
> Stephanie
> On 2018-11-04 20:47, Rafik Dammak wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> The SSC will have its first call on selection this Monday. Shall we
> endorse or not this applicant ?

> On Wed, Oct 31, 2018, 16:59 Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> following Farzaneh sharing the call for volunteers in the NCSG list,
>> there is one candidate asking for NCSG endorsement. You can find attached
>> the application.
>>  we should make a decision to endorse or not the candidate. I think we
>> can reach conclusion by Thursday.

>> From: Roli Mahajan <roli.mahajan at gmail.com>
>> Date: mer. 31 oct. 2018 à 07:55
>> Subject: Application ATRT3
>> To: <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
>> Cc: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com>, <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>, <
>> gnso-secs at icann.org>
>>

>> Dear Stephanie, Rafik, Maryam et. all,
>>
>> I am interested in working as a volunteer for ATRT3. Please find attached
>> my complete application and do let me know if anything is amiss.
>>
>> Thanking you,
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Roli

Elsa Saade