[NCSG-PC] FW: GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC) - please circulate and confirm your members

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Thu Nov 1 22:48:20 EET 2018

Dear Stephanie,

Am still involved and active within the discuss of SSC and plan to continue
just said I let you know

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 21:31, Stephanie Perrin <
stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca> wrote:

> I presume Renata does not wish to continue, but perhaps I should reach out
> to her and Poncelet to see what their intentions are?
>
> Stephanie
> On 2018-11-01 09:41, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
>
> Sorry, I responded too quickly. I thought the email was about the SCBO. I
> am not involved in the SSC and do not wish to be at this time. We do need
> strong representation there however!
>
> Best wishes, Ayden
>
> On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 14:33, Ayden Férdeline <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:
>
> I wish to remain involved in my capacity as GNSO Councillor.
>
> Thanks, Ayden
>

> On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 14:28, Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>

> as indicated in another email, we have to confirm/appoint representatives
> from NCSG to SSC. the deadline is 19th Nov,
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Rafik
>

> *From: *Nathalie Peregrine
> *Date: *Monday, 29 October 2018 at 19:35
> *To:**Cc: *
> *Subject: *GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC) - please circulate and
> confirm your members
>

> Dear colleagues,
>

> This message provides a brief update about the GNSO Standing Selection
> Committee (SSC) and an action item for your SG/C.
>

> Over the last year, the SSC has continued to support the GNSO Council in
> making selections for Review Teams and other positions. Since the 2017 AGM,
> the SSC has successfully completed a selection process for SSRT-RT
> (replacement for James Gannon) and has also completed a charter review
> process as foreseen at the time of the SSC’s launch. The SSC is now
> beginning the process of revisiting the slate of ATRT3 candidates selected
> last year and evaluating a set of additional GNSO candidates for the ATRT3.
> It will soon begin a process of selecting a GNSO candidate to serve on the
> Fellowship Selection Committee and a second candidate to serve as a
> Fellowship Program Mentor on behalf of the GNSO.The SSC’s success is due,
> in large part, to the hard work and commitment of SSC members.
>

> According to the SSC Charter, "The membership is expected to be confirmed
> by each Stakeholder Group and Constituency and the nominating committee
> appointees within 3 weeks after the end of the ICANN AGM." Now that ICANN63
> is behind us, *I am reaching out to you to request re-confirmation of
> members nominated by the groups you support.*  The members of the SSC are:
>

> *Name*
>
> *Affiliation*
>
> Frédéric Guillemaut
>
> RrSG
>
> Susan Kawaguchi (chair)
>
> BC
>
> Lori Schulman
>
> IPC
>
> Osvaldo Novoa
>
> ISPCP
>
> Renata Aquino Ribeiro
>
> NCSG
>
> Poncelet Ileleji

> [...]

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240