[NCSG-PC] FW: GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC) - please circulate and confirm your members

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 1 22:31:03 EET 2018

I presume Renata does not wish to continue, but perhaps I should reach out to her and Poncelet to see what their intentions are?

Stephanie

On 2018-11-01 09:41, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
Sorry, I responded too quickly. I thought the email was about the SCBO. I am not involved in the SSC and do not wish to be at this time. We do need strong representation there however!

Best wishes, Ayden