[NCSG-PC] Fwd: [council] For your input - questions for the ICANN Board following the adoption of the temporary specification

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun May 27 17:07:27 EEST 2018

Thanks, Rafik.

I have been thinking about what questions to ask, and it is difficult because it is still not clear to me what is within the scope of the ePDP (and what isn't). So that makes it difficult to think about what resources we'll need to do the ePDP well.

That aside, I think it would be helpful to know how involved the Board itself would like to be with this ePDP. Do they want a liaison on the ePDP, or would there be a desire for participation? Would it be appropriate to have a monthly stocktaking/status update with the Board (in addition to with the Council, who really needs to be kept informed)?

Ayden