[NCSG-PC] Misspoke

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue May 22 22:59:10 EEST 2018

I think I misspoke on today's PC call and said that the Review budget had decreased by $3 million. I was just reviewing the documents, and it has decreased by $800,000. I think the point I made still stands, but just correcting the record here, as $800k isn't as significant a cut.

However, I also noted something more troubling. CROP has only been restored by 50%, so I was wrong to say we'd saved this resource for a year, we've saved half of it for a year. The entire CROP budget for FY19 is $50,000 for the entire community, which is crumbs. Why it couldn't be restored 100% I do not understand.

Then again we suggested ways for the org to save money and instead they proposed increasing expenditure in those areas.

Ayden