[NCSG-PC] Preliminary comments on WHOIS Review 2 agreements

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Thu May 3 19:54:07 EEST 2018

Thanks Stephanie,

Much appreciated on the work done on this so far +1

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 3 May 2018 at 16:44, Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
wrote:

> Thanks Ayden and Fik, I shall push with renewed vigour :-)  We now have
> till Friday COB if anyone thinks of specific issues...
>
> SP
> On 2018-05-03 05:26, Ayden Férdeline wrote:
>
> I think you are being too diplomatic in there, Stephanie.
>
> Please don't give the RT the option to reject your comments; please insist
> that your two-pager objecting to Recommendation #2 be included... we cannot
> let this RT whitewash the situation.
>
> Thanks for all that you do,
>
> Ayden

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240