[NCSG-PC] Board Seat 14/ appointment process

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Mar 27 11:57:06 EEST 2018

Thanks, Farzaneh. The process looks acceptable to me. My only suggestion would be to have a clearer timeline for when this process should be initiated. Although I guess section 2.4.2 of the GNSO Operating Procedures does cover this, i.e. T- 4 months, if we think that provides for enough time?

— Ayden